Sunday 1 March 2009

what is my world?

what is my world about? what makes me tick? what do when I'm not sitting in a lecture wishing perhaps i was still in bed or rather i hadn't drunk the entire bottle of pimms last night.. i grew up with no neighbours, normal to me was lambs skipping round the field, my shetland pony always needing a clean, my pet bunnies always dieing and eating way to much fish! then a six month period of lamb form the freezer! i thought this was the same for everyone but since coming to university iv had a shock and realised its not so true and i love it! i've met people who have led really different lives! and i think its great! going to the peak district the other day with luci was like going home! what i love doing at uni is the sports photography i love it because u have one second to get that photo before its gone so this is my world from both sides...

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea where you say about capturing the moment before it flys past you... is an interesting thought. Really like your rugby photographs...

    You know what you are doing yet for your project?

    Catty x x

    ReplyDelete